Friday, August 15, 2008

Verse of the Day...

Today's verse was sent by a DEAR friend of mine who is struggling with some personal and family issues that "shook her world" yesterday. She is amazing and wonderful and I'm sorry that she is in pain. HOWEVER - she is so incredibly strong - she wanted to help HER friends and sent out a wonderful devotional this morning that just lifted me up as well. For those of you who know me and know my stepfather is still in the hospital from his 6 way bypass and that my own heart failure and arrythmias have been out of control this week understand why this verse hit "home". I pray that it will find its way into your heart if you are at a crossroads or dealing with issues that seem too big. Nothing is too big for the Lord. Prayers and love to you all.

Isaiah 51:16- "For I am the LORD your God,who churns up the sea so that its waves roar-the LORD Almighty is his name. I have put my words in your mouth and covered you with the shadow of my hand-I who set the heavens in place,who laid the foundations of the earth,and who say to Zion, 'you are my people.' "

No comments: